Gravely Law Resources
Download eBook Guide
Construction Defect Claims for Hospitals
If you are a hospital facing expensive setbacks due to defective materials, poor workmanship, or flawed design, you have the right to collect financial compensation.
In order to collect this compensation, it is important to
- recognize your rights as a private property owner or public entity,
- familiarize yourself with the relevant design and construction agreements, and
- understand your options under the law.
Download our free reference guide for:
- Legal rights of Texas property owners and public entities
- Basics of Texas construction law
- Steps to pursue a construction dispute claim
- How to maximize your recovery for costs of repair and other damages